Don't let the Admins take over! This article is in need of help! Click "Edit" to help!
This article or section needs more contributions, as it is currently considered low-quality. If you know anything about the topic this article is focused on, please feel free to contribute. All editors are welcome.
It has a unique red and white flames paint job. Its performance is better than a normal Antilli VO3. It can only be driven in the mission "Riding Shotgun" given by Maria. The bike does not spawn anywhere else and can only be driven outside the mission via a cheat that unlocks all vehicles.
(mph / km/h)
- Used in the mission Riding Shotgun, where it is to be stolen and delivered to one of Candy's clients in Englewood. It is transported in a crate on the back of a mission truck and is later rode to the drop-off location.
- 1978 Era
- Does not spawn in the 1978 era.
- Can be seen driving around if the player has completed the game, and drives the vehicle in the 1978 Era using the Era Change feature.
- Can also be done if the player uses the "all vehicles" cheat and drives the vehicle in the 1978 Era.
- 2006 Era
- ↑ The mission title "Riding Shotgun", is a double entendre for the mission's job of taking second seat, as well as riding the motorcycle.