Please check back later or contribute to the page to add as much as you can.
In the Beta, Driver: Parallel Lines was very different, things were changed, here is a list of things changed:
- The Zartex had blue and red lights in style of the M700.
- Further into development, the new old-style light bar had blue and red light filaments.
- The Negotiator was dark green in color, and had 8 wheels (two more at the front of the vehicle)
- The Wayfarer had one large grille rather than a split one. The front bumper also changed.
- The Namorra had swept back rear profiling and side stripes leading up to the rear light units. The license plate was also relocated.
- The Grand Valley sported a black soft-top roof by default, and had bumper overrides.
- The San Marino resembled the real lifeChevrolet Corvette C2 in a much closer way, having an entirely different rear greenhouse area, front pop-up lights and different rear lights.
- The Bus did not feature graffiti, and had mounted advertisements on the side.
- The Indiana had a mesh grille.
- The Security Van was originally exclusive to the 2006 Era.
- The Andec was named "Eagle".
- The Torrex was named "Nomad".
- The Cerva was named "Ardenne".
- The BX-9 was named "Albion".
- The Cerrano was named "Coyote".
- The Pangea was named "Traveller".
- The Boltus was named "Safari".
- The Boldius was named "Kenilworth".
- THe Saxon was named "Challenger".
HUD and InterfaceEdit
- The hitmarker for locking onto vehicles and pedestrians resembled a Maltese cross.
- Several stripper-themed characters, including a cowgirl-based dancer, were cut.
- Corrigan had a different hairstyle and wore sunglasses.
- Slink wore green aviators and a green dress shirt, which would later be changed into orange and pastel pink respectively.