The Cerrano is a two-door muscle car and its shapes resemble that of a 1969 Ford Mustang Shelby/1971 AMC Javelin. The overall rear-side portion of the car and some of the front curvature resembles that of the 1971–1974 Plymouth Road Runner. Though the Cerrano has a straight front, it features a flowing body line. The front consists of single circular headlamps either side of the grille. On the grille, the name ‘Louise’ can be seen. The front grille and headlights are inset with a chrome bumper enclosing the fascia, beneath it the license plate and two fog lights. The rear is similar to the front, in that it features similar round lights (albeit twin sets), a chrome bumper and the name ‘Louise’. Beneath the bumper, twin exit exhaust pipes are placed, tilted upwards about thirty degrees. The stock Cerrano is equipped with a black spoiler on the back and stickers on the roof and B-pillar, similar to both the Road Runner and the Alfa Romeo Montreal.
The following page or section needs the following additions or improvements:
(mph / km/h)
- In the beta version of the game, the Cerrano was initially named the ‘Coyote’.
- A black variant of the Cerrano is being used by T.K. and Ray. It appears in various cutscenes (even in the 2006 era of the game) and is used by the player as getaway-car in the introduction mission.
- At both sides of the vehicle the abbreviation ‘GT’ (Grand Tourer) can be seen near to the front wheel arch. However, at the right side of the vehicle it is displayed mirrored, as a result of the game using only one image for both sides of the car.
- The name ‘Ricky Tan’ that appears in bodywork 2 is presumably referring to the martial arts-professional Ricky Tan, a villain in the movie Rush Hour 2.
- Chronologically speaking this is not correct, since the movie was released in 2001 although the skin is available in the 1978 era.
- This vehicle shares its rim design with the Rhapsody.
- The Cerrano features a 1969-1971 Vermont License plate (like its variants), being one of the vehicles not to have a New York licence plate, like the Indiana, Raven, Raven Racer and Hotrod.