Please check back later or contribute to the page to add as much as you can.
There are numerous sites across the map, the majority are seen during the 1978 era, and transform into a development in the 2006 era. On construction sites, numerous characteristics are seen shared between each site. This includes Tokens, usually obtainable only with the use of a stunt jump, crafted out of construction materials. Other things in common include the drown wooden fences surrounding the site, green or red barrels, construction fences, Dozer construction vehicles, concrete incomplete structures and cranes.
Construction sites appear in several locations:
- The Bronx, where it develops into a complex of 4 apartment tower-blocks with surrounding car-parks in 2006. Home to three Tokens in the 1978 era.
- Harlem, which develops into the Adam Clayton Powell Jr. State Office Building
- New Jersey, near Weehawken, which develops into offices.
- Financial District, Manhattan, the construction site at the feet of where the World Trade Center towers stood.
- Times Square, Manhattan, which leads to modernization and expansion of the high-rise buildings in the area.
- Riker's Island, which leads to development of an expansion for the prison.