Crashing is the process of colliding with an object, whether it is a prop, building or even a car. Crashing in Driver: Parallel Lines has being greatly enhanced, with Crash Deformation being very realistic.
Vehicle Damage Edit
There are many ways of causing vehicle damage:
- Colliding with a vehicle, to create heavy force upon each car, resulting in damage.
- Colliding with any prop listed below, that can also be destroyed
- Some plants trees or bushes
- Street lights, traffic lights and signs
- Metal barriers, post boxes vending machines or candy machines.
- Bollards, barrels or tires stacks
- Car parts that have detached
- Doughnut stands and mini-game Doughnut stands (signified by the spinning Handcuffs above them)
- Colliding with a solid prop that is listed below, that cannot be destroyed, moved or damaged
- Buildings of any kind
- Plants, bushes or trees
- Fences guarding the perimeter of the city
- Pillars that hold any structure above ground
- Near vertical land
- Subway Train
- Metal fencing protecting against falling off any high part of land, bridge of rooftop
- Gunfire from any listed type of weapon
- Grenade Launcher, usually resulting in the vehicle being totally destroyed
- Any weapon that uses bullets or pellets to result in damage, from Pistols to Mini guns
- Melee with hands. Can make some significant damage if used continuously