The Fairview takes, like many other 1970s sedans, a very long, wide and boxy shape, which heavily resembles the 1973 Lincoln Continental, especially in the greenhouse area, and front fascia.
The car's performance is the car's weak point. The initial top speed is low, acceleration could be better, but is worsened by its terrible traction, which causes initial throttling to create a wheelspin set off. Braking is also weak.
- Corrigan owns a brown Fairview during the 1978 Era. He arrives in it during the post-mission cutscene for Kidnap.
- Commonly found in New Jersey's residential zones, as well as upper Manhattan, Bronx, Queens and in Brooklyn.
- The car is very common in the 2006 Era. It can usually be found around Harlem and Bronx.
- The Fairview is seen as a roofed variant in the cutscenes of Kidnap and Ransom, where the former belongs to Corrigan.
- This vehicle shares its rim design with the Rosalita, albeit the Fairview has lighter tyres.
See Also Edit
- Chauffeur - A stretch limo also resembling a 1973 Lincoln Continental.