Don't let the Admins take over! This article is in need of help! Click "Edit" to help!
This article or section needs more contributions, as it is currently considered low-quality. If you know anything about the topic this article is focused on, please feel free to contribute. All editors are welcome.
The Indiana is an SUV in Driver Parallel Lines.
The Indiana, compared to it's competition, the Montara and the Olympic, features a modern sleeker body, which is shown to curve near the greenhouse area. The car itself is based on the first generation Chrysler Pacifica, although compared to the real version, the grille is smaller in comparison and the front emblem is found on the middle of the grille instead of the top. The car will always come with the license plate reading "570-DCJ".
(mph / km/h)
- 1978 Era
- Does not spawn in the 1978 Era.
- Can be seen driving around if the player has completed the game, and drives the vehicle in the 1978 Era using the Era Change feature.
- Can also be done if the player uses the "all vehicles" cheat and drives the vehicle in the 1978 Era.
- 2006 Era
- The car is most likely named after the U.S. state of Indiana.
- An Indiana, unchanged from it's Driver: Parallel lines appearance, can be found in a mission during Assassin's Creed II, a game by Ubisoft, which owns Reflections.
- Despite the Indiana being an SUV, the police dispatch refers to it as a station wagon.