The MX2000 is a sports car in Driver: Parallel Lines.
The MX2000 is closely based on a Mazda RX-7, with hints of Porsche Carrera GT. It holds a flat and long look, the front headlights are based on top of the hood, and the grill is placed beneath the hood, a front splitter is present under the grill.
Being the third fastest car in game, it has a high top speed, and just as good acceleration, the car can quite easily out run police, making it a good getaway vehicle.
(mph / km/h)
- Candy - Candy's escape vehicle during the mission is a grey MX2000.
- 1978 Era
- Does not spawn in the 1978 Era.
- Can be seen driving around if the player has completed the game, and drives the vehicle in the 1978 Era using the Era Change feature.
- Can also be done if the player uses the "all vehicles" cheat and drives the vehicle in the 1978 Era.
- 2006 Era
- The MX in the name may represent the MX in many Mazda cars (MX5, MX3 and MX6 are examples), and the 2000 may represent the CC of the engine.