The Pangea is a family station wagon in Driver: Parallel Lines.
Being based heavily on a 1972 Chevrolet Chevelle Wagon, with elements of a 1973 Ford Country Squire Wagon. The basic shape has a long wheel base and a rigid chassis.
The Pangea is a very heavy car, so its acceleration and top speed aren't the best. The front of the car is the weakest, and it will suffer heavy damage during head-on collisions. As such, it is best not to use a Pangea during gunfights, races and police chases due to it's underwhelming top speed.
- Gunman - Slink teaches TK how to strafe during gunfight by shooting at a heavily damaged Pangea. Once done, Slink orders TK to destroy the car to remove the cars heat.
- Very common around Brooklyn and Queens.
- Can spawn around Coney Island.
- Spawns in Harlem, around Hunts Point.
- May spawn around LaGuardia Airport, particularly the car park near Ray's Autos.
- A damaged Pangea spawns during the mission Gunman, but it cannot be obtained.
- Pangea is the name of the mega-continent, when all continents were connected together over 600 million years ago. Despite this, there is no other reference.
- The licence plate on this vehicle will read "
PK-47". It will always be slightly hanging off the bumper.
- The Pangea was originally called "Traveller". In the vehicles list, the name "traveller" exists although there is no "pangea". The Pangea has a badge on the rear which reads "Traveller", upon closer inspection, suggesting that the "Traveller" is the Pangea.