The Paramedic is an ambulance appearing in Driver: Parallel Lines.
The ambulance appears only in the 2006 Era, and features a modern long hood and a large rear. It has 4 liveries available at Ray Auto's, and can be customized like every other vehicle. On the rear, are 4 emergency lights, and 4 on the rear part of the roof. A halogen strobe light is found on the cabin roof. It is based on the Ford F-450/Braun Chassis Ambulances.
The following page or section needs the following additions or improvements:
The Ambulance has overall decent performance, with an impressive top speed, beating its predecessor, the Meat Wagon. The acceleration rate is acceptable, only let down by thd lack of traction seen in the tyres, evidenced by the wheelspin produced when putting the throttle on. This negates recovery from loss of control and therefore makes the vehicle a road-worthy-only vehicle.
|Acceleration (0 mph to 60 mph)||Braking time (60 mph to 0 mph)||Top speed||Drivetrain||Configuration||Engine||Transmission|
|4.5 Seconds||TBA||100 mph (160.9 km/h)||Rear wheel drive (RWD)||Front-engine, rear wheel drive (FR)||V8||TBA|
- 1978 Era
- Does not spawn in the 1978 Era.
- Can be seen driving around if the player has completed the game, and drives the vehicle in the 1978 Era using the Era Change feature.
- Can also be done if the player uses the "all vehicles" cheat and drives the vehicle in the 1978 Era.
- 2006 Era
- Rarely spawns in the entirety of New Jersey.
- Commonly spawns in the Financial District of Manhattan.
- Sometimes spawns in Hunts Point.
- Spawns more commonly when driven.
- The Paramedic is one of the few vehicles to lack a damaged/wrecked texture. Unlike regular vehicles, which feature a damaged version of the initial texture, the Paramedic simply deforms and/or falls apart, and does not suffer from burns, scratches or dented bodywork. This is applies to the Prison Van.