The Pimp Wagon is an SUV in Driver: Parallel Lines.
It is based on the Cadillac Escalade, specifically the GMT800 Second generation. The vehicle is based on the Montara, and as such features a long wheelbase, bulky design and 4 person capacity. The differences from the standard Montana include the large chrome bullbar mounted on the front of vehicle, as well dark tinted windows and chrome sports rims.
The vehicle has not changed much in terms of performance, though acceleration has had a minor increase, as has top speed. In general, it performs similar to an upgraded Montara.
(mph / km/h)
- Slink owns a magenta Pimp Wagon in the 2006 era as seen durung the mission Slink. He also owns a lime green one
- Slink's Gang own several Pimp Wagons as seen during the mission Ram Raider.
- 1978 Era
- Does not spawn in the 1978 Era.
- Can also be done if the player uses the "all vehicles" cheat and drives the vehicle in the 1978 Era.
- 2006 Era
- A unique lime green Pimp Wagon be obtained after the completion of Slink if it hadn't been destroyed in the chase. Save it in a garage.
- Despite the Montara's textures contain all the necessary additional parts for the Pimp Wagon, the Pimp Wagon uses separate file textures that are identical to that of the Montara's.
- The Pimp Wagon also uses the BX-9's wheels, but like the initial body textures, still uses an identical separate file texture.
- The Pimp Wagon is one of the few cars to appear rendered in Ark VFX's visuals. The Cerrano also makes numerous 3D render appearances, along with the Fairview, Torrex, Prestige and Zartex (the latter being a civilian variant).