The Prestige is a four door saloon heavily based on the American styling of the Chrysler 300M, wherein the vehicle takes the sleek, low down and particularly wide attributes from said vehicle.
The car is similar to the Atlus, being bad for top speeds, but good for handling.
(mph / km/h)
|4-speed manual gearbox||Petrol|
The Prestige Racer is a race edition of the Prestige with enhanced performance and a fitted livery. It is unlocked once a race is won in the Prestige (as long as the difficulty setting is on hard.)
- 1978 Era
- Does not spawn in the 1978 Era.
- Can be seen driving around if the player has completed the game, and drives the vehicle in the 1978 Era using the Era Change feature.
- Can also be done if the player uses the "all vehicles" cheat and drives the vehicle in the 1978 Era.
- 2006 Era
- Two Prestiges can be seen during the last cutscene of The Mexican.
- The Prestige shares its license plate with the Cerva.
- Originally, according to the game files, there was a mission that involved taking down Corrigan's security outfit, called BulletProof, and the car that was to be used is the Prestige, with Bishop's remains in the trunk. In that mission, Maria Cortez tells TK to find the car in Williamsburg, Queens, and use a ramp at the parking lot opposite BulletProof HQ, taking out the guards and getting out, leaving the car inside.  The mission was meant to be unlocked alongside Bear Cage and Home Wrecker, but it was cut.