The Ram Raider takes its full appearance from the Teramo, other than the windows, the vehicle is covered with bullet proof sheets, with tiny slits in for visibility.
It has a long and curved hood and a short slanted back, its front fascia has a ram bar attached to it, preferably for its uses.
Like the Teramo, it has good handling and good acceleration, its brakes are quick to respond, being a good pick of vehicle for a police chase.
(mph / km/h)
- Used in the mission Ram Raider.
- 1978 Era
- Does not spawn in the 1978 Era.
- The player can drive this vehicle in the 1978 Era using the Era Change feature.
- Can also be done if the player uses the "all vehicles" cheat and drives the vehicle in the 1978 Era.
- 2006 Era
- Unlocked after the mission Corrigan if the player didn't save the Ram Raider inside the garage beforehand.
- Even the tiny holes in the window sheets don't let any bullets reach the player, meaning it's the most bullet proof vehicle in game.
- The game Emergency Heroes, also developed by Ubisoft Reflections, features an unchanged Ram Raider (as well as an M700) in its opening movie.