The Raven is a two-door sports car in Driver: Parallel Lines.
The Raven is based on the De Tomaso Pantera with some minor influences from Lancia Montecarlo. It features a very square/triangle shape, and a short inverted front fascia.
Performance-wise, it has good acceleration an a stock top speed of 143 in game. Engine upgrades and nitro are available to make it go even faster, however it is still by far one of the fastest cars in the 1978 Era.
(mph / km/h)
|143 mph (231 km/h)|
- 1978 Era
- They appear more commonly if the player is driving one, or another sports car. Among all the sports cars, it seems the Raven is the most easy to find in the streets of upper New Jersey. It can spawns in Bronx too.
- Found rarely passing under the Tunnel in New Jersey.
- 2006 Era
- Extremely rare in the 2006 era of the game. However, they may spawn around New Jersey if the player is driving one.
- The Raven and his Racer variant features a anachronistic 1990-1992 California license plates .
- The Raven is one of the few vehicles that doesn't have a New York License plate like the Raven Racer, Cerrano (and its variants), Indiana and Hot Rod.
See Also Edit
- Raven Racer - Race car variant.