The School Bus is a passenger transport vehicle in Driver: Parallel Lines.
It is mostly based on a 1976 International Harvester Loadster, and has a school 'yellow and black stripe' livery. It is the largest of buses, bigger than the normal Bus, it shares the same chassis as the Prison Bus.
Being a bus, it's typically slow, with bad handling, braking and acceleration.
(mph / km/h)
|Diesel||8.4 Seconds||80 mph (128.7 km/h)|
- 1978 Era
- Commonly found around New Jersey's residential zone.
- Sometimes found in Hunts Point.
- Common in Queens, especially beside the World Fair Park.
- 2006 Era
- Rarely seen in the residential zones of New Jersey.
- Prison Bus - Prison institution transport vehicle sharing the same chassis.